Letest News, Hot gossips, Hot cinema News, Ap Hot News

20100212

Zarine Khan find a date on Valentine’s Day


Zarine Khan can make it in Bollywood after being noticed by Salman Khan, but the romance in front of things that are not yet lucky for her. Since Valentine’s Day forthcoming, she was alone, waiting for “special” person to come into her life.

She said: “I’ve always been a tomboy, so Valentine’s Day has never been special for me. I’m still waiting for the special Valentine.” Of course, people who were around her have also changed with large margin.

Adds the girl who has not graduated from modeling stints to be a real ambassador in a lounge wear brand, “There have been many changes in life.

Previously, I was a normal girl, but now I’m a celebrity”. Things are changing very quickly, and we would not be surprising if this woman takes her Veer quickly NOK. Everyone seems to do it in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter