Letest News, Hot gossips, Hot cinema News, Ap Hot News

20100212

Nayantaras Experiments in her Kitchen


Hot girl Nayanatara delights the audiances and her fans with her eye feasting skin shows in all her films. She may feast the eyes of everyone but couldn’t give a real feast at dining table, because she is a very bad cook.

She said, “So far, I rarely got time to make experiments in my kitchen. Whenever, I try my hand in kitchen, my parents order for meals at a nearby hotel well in advance, so as they need not to take risk with food prepared by me. Even now, whenever I am free, I make some experiments in my kitchen room, but often it ends with a mishap. In fact, my mother has prohibited me from entering the kitchen, because she says that I really make a mess of her kitchen. We both often enjoy a silly fight on this subject. But, neither of us ever shifts from our stand. My mother says, “If you are away from my kitchen it looks in a better shape and tidy,” giggles Nayanatara

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter