Letest News, Hot gossips, Hot cinema News, Ap Hot News

20100212

No proposals with any Businessman: Charmi


Hot babe Charmi said that she was surprised to see all those gossips and rumours that were circulating in the media about her marriage proposal with a Punjabi Businessman. Speaking to media she said, “All those things that were circulating in the media were mere rumours and nothing else. I am quite surprised to know that somebody even proceeds up to my wedding cards printing and fixed my marriage date in the gossips. Even, my parents were shocked with these rumours. I don’t know how these rumours are surfaced. I like to make it clear that there were no proposals for my marriage with any Businessman and I am not going to marry anyone right now. My first preference is my career. If, ever me or my parents have a thought about my marriage, I will let you know first.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter