Letest News, Hot gossips, Hot cinema News, Ap Hot News

20100107

Trisha love for animals changed her


Trisha, the beauty from south India plans to turn vegetarian in the year 2010. "I earnestly feel that it's a sin to kill living beings and eat them. But have got to admit that I'm a non-vegetarian myself and relish the meat items. My New Year resolution would be to turn a complete vegetarian in this year" says the lass.

She goes on narrating her love for the animals. "Whenever I come across incidents of ill-treatment of animals, I used to get out of my car and fight with the perpetrators of such cruelties. With such a nature in me, I just can't decipher as to how I turned a non-vegetarian. Hopefully, this year would see me going vegetarian, I presume!" says Trisha.

It is a wise resolution on her part as it also gives her good health and slim figure. After all she is a Bollywood heroine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter