Letest News, Hot gossips, Hot cinema News, Ap Hot News

20091214

I wont quit my Profession : Bhuvaneswari


Tamil sexy actress Bhuvaneswari , who was engaged in brothel business and caught red hand by Chennai police, recently came out on bail and joined a political party of Tamilnadu. She said that she is going to address his party workers and the people as a General Secretary of the party. She said, “I am not worried about the police cases and their harassment. Now, I am habituated to them. I will continue my battle with them both legally and politically. At the same time, I won’t quit my film profession for politics. I will continue in both fields. I feel privileged to serve the people through my new profession (Of course not flesh business) politics. I assure the people that, I will fight for their cause,’ says multiple talented Bhuvaneswari to media people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter