Letest News, Hot gossips, Hot cinema News, Ap Hot News

20091214

I have No Objection for Lip Lock!


You wont see me again in bikini so soon, says Tollywood hot babe Priyamani She said “I don’t want to be branded as a hot girl wearing bikinis all the time. Actually, the director and producer of film Dhrona told me about the bikini scene well in advance. Moreover, the director convinced me that the bikini scene is necessary for the story. That’s why I wore bikini in that film. But, if I go on with it people will hate to see me and brand me as vamp, which I don’t want to happen. That’s why I have refused to appear in bikini in my further films, till date.”

However, when the media person asked whether she have any objections to act in lip lock scenes, she promptly replied that, “Why should I have any objections? If, the story demands all the artists are obliged to do it. I have no exception for this.”

So, the audiances are assured that they can expect lip lock scenes from their favourite hot babe Priyamani very soon, but not her bikini shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter