Letest News, Hot gossips, Hot cinema News, Ap Hot News

20091214

I am not Reday to Expose - Kajal


Kajal Agarwal becomes a household name after her film Magadheera She is now a highly demanded heroine in the southern film industry. On the sets of her upcoming film ‘Om Shanthi’ speaking to media persons she said that, being a modern girl she has no objections to wear modern dresses.

“As long as I feel comfortable with my costumes I have no objections to wear any type of dresses. But, it doesn’t mean that I am ready for exposing. The costumes should project me in a decent way and not as a sexy star. I will confine to decent dressing even in the future, says Kajal But, whoever comes with such statement in the past, stripped down their costumes to a bikini level to survive in the film industry. Hope, one day Kajal won’t come with a routine statement that says, “because, the story demands I wore the bikini.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter