Letest News, Hot gossips, Hot cinema News, Ap Hot News

20100308

Sandra Bullock wins best actress Oscar


After being named named worst actress for "All About Steve" at the Razzie Awards this weekend, Sandra Bullock bagged best actress Oscar for playing a high society woman who adopts an orphaned black boy in "The Blind Side" at the 82nd Academy Awards.

"I have so many people to thank but not enough time. But I want to thank my family and my family of the film, everyone who showed kindness and also those who were mean. I want to thank my mom...," said Bullock, who broke into tears while giving her acceptance speech.

Bullock, who got the best and worst actress awards back to back, beats Helen Mirren ("The Last Station"), Carrey Mulligan ("An Education"), Gabourey Sidibe ("Precious") and Meryl Streep ("Julie & Julia").

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter