Letest News, Hot gossips, Hot cinema News, Ap Hot News

20100301

Deepika Padukone addicted!


Deepika Padukone has become so addicted to the card game Mendicot that she along with the team of the new film "Karthik Calling Karthik" continued to play it on a commercial flight, even as other passengers tried to sleep.

Deepika says, "I can't stop playing Mendicot. Ritesh and Farhan introduced me and director Vijay Lalwani to the game. When we took off on Sunday from Mumbai on our private jet the first thing Farhan and Ritesh did was to teach us this game. I've become addicted."

Sighs Deepika: "I l-o-v-e-d the whirlwind tour. For two days I had more fun than I've had in my entire life. Throughout the trip we played Mendicot - not Teen Patti, please! We didn't sleep at all for two days because some of the flight-duration were less than two hours. So all we did was play Mendicot on the flights."

Now Deepika is hopelessly addicted to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter