Letest News, Hot gossips, Hot cinema News, Ap Hot News

20100117

siddarth movies to mumbai


Actor Siddharth, a youth star ever since Bommarillu, is now planning to shift his base to Mumbai by purchasing a house there. He says that he wants to shift to Mumbai as he needs to act in a lot of Hindi movies. He conveyed that he is taking the help of Aamir Khan, Sharman Joshi as well as Kunal Kapoor, his costars in the popular film ‘Rang De Basanthi’ to own a house in Mumbai.

“I’m interested to stay some where in Juhu or Bandra for easy accessibility to film industry. I searched for a few houses and none inspired me”, said Siddarth.

Rang De Basanti is a once in life time event and I didn’t do anything in Hindi after that as it is very difficult to maintain that élan after a grand success. I need a solo break and that is happening with Striker, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter