Letest News, Hot gossips, Hot cinema News, Ap Hot News

20091223

Why mamatha Says no to Sharukh


Even before the release of Nag’s ‘ Kedi ,’ it’s heroine Mamata Mohan Das become very popular among youngsters. The hot stills that were recently released of her latest film Kedi, mesmerises the young hearts. Now, everyone at home were surprised to know that she has refused a Bollywood offer, that too with Bollywood ka Badshah Sharukh khan as its hero. She has her reasons to refuse the offer.

Mamata said that, “First of all they have asked me to act in multi starrer film. I think it would be a bad decision to share the screen space with two other heroines, for a new entrant like me. Secondly, they have told me that I should be prepared for extreme skin shows, which I do not want to do. I have my own limitations and I don’t jump into merely for doing skin shows. My role in the film should have equal importance as of hero’s role. But, here in this offer I have nothing to do in the film except exposing my beauty as and when required. That’s why I have refused their offer. However, if somebody comes with a good offer that elevates my image in Bollywood, I certainly accept it,” explained Kerala beauty Mamata Mohan Das.

No comments:

Post a Comment

statcounter